-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Magus
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 2:21 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Custom Action Dll problem

Not that my other problem has a solution yet, but I've move on to try to get
something done.  I am no having a problem trying to use the WcaGetProperty
function. I have a property <Property Id ="EULA">[License]</Property> I call
the function using WCHAR l_wcLicense[20000]; HRESULT hResult =
WcaGetProperty(L"EULA", l_wcLicense); The program gets to the WcaGetProperty
Line and then exits. anyone have any idea what this could be?
Sent from the wix-users forum at Nabble.com.