I'm lovin' it!  That's exactly what I was hoping to hear.  I can put some installation notes (and maybe some positive messages) into the readme.

Thanks,

Brian

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob Arnson
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 7:17 PM
To: Scott Sam
Cc: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] WixUI_Minimal without license agreement

Scott Sam wrote:

I want to use the Minimal wixui because I want the user to be able to just click next and have the install go, but I don’t want eula in it.  Is there any way to use the regular welcomeDlg in place of the WelcomeEulaDlg.  I get an error 2803 when I click the next button when I tried just changing the dialogRef.  What am I missing?

How about a low-tech solution? Put a simple readme in License.rtf and set the LicenseAccepted property to '1' -- that enables the Install button.

Otherwise, you'll need to create a new dialog; the existing WelcomeDlg is designed to be the first page in a wizard, not the last.

--
sig://boB
http://bobs.org