Hello,

Jaap de Wolff schrieb:
> I do the same , I use After="LaunchConditions", which is about the first
> possible moment

strange, i also tried this one and it didn't work for me. Here is my code:

<Property Id='INNO_INSTALLDIR'>
       <RegistrySearch Id="reg_read_innopath2" Key="..." Name="..." Root
="HKLM" Type="directory"/>
     </Property>

<CustomAction Id="SetInstallDir" Property="INSTALLDIR"
Value="[INNO_INSTALLDIR]"/>

<InstallExecuteSequence>
       <Custom Action="SetInstallDir" After="LaunchConditions">
         <![CDATA[(INNO_INSTALLDIR <> "") AND NOT Installed]]>
       </Custom>
</InstallExecuteSequence>

Could you please post a snipped of your code?

Alex