Actually there's a repaint message which fails every time the Dialog
gets focus. Whatever control is on over a large bitmap - no matter if
it's CheckBox, PushButton - the bitmap will appear first and the control
will appear after the user hovers the mouse over that area. And even
when the control appears, it still disappear when the dialog window is
ordered behind another larger window.

Hi List,