From: John Hidey (The C# Junkie)
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net ; wix-devs@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 9:55 AM
Subject: [WiX-users] Stop IIS on uninstall

All

How to I ensure that IIS gets stopped on and uninstall.  I'm installing a
site (web service) and also a windows service.  The windows service uses the
web service that I installed and the windows service is started on install.
When uninstalling, the web services bin directory and its contents are left
behind.  If I manually stop IIS and then uninstall everything is fine.  Can
I have the uninstall process stop IIS during uninstalled and if so how do I
go about this.

Thanks in advance everyone.

John

easier