Joe Kaplan wrote:
> Nope, nothing much more interesting (although I like those log flags and may
> use those from now on).

'/l*v' is full detail. Adding the '!' causes the file to get flushed
after every line; it slows down logging (sometimes a lot) but it
guarantees the order's as correct as you can get in a multithreaded app.
> I tried regmon and filemon too and didn't see any obvious errors in there
> (although I did see a lot of activity that did not seem to get logged in the
> msi log such as all my files being deployed and then deleted).  I'm pretty
> close to giving up on this one for now though, so unless you can think of
> something else, don't worry about it.  Thanks for trying.

Well, normally there's a more concrete error if the client-side process
can't contact the server. But if it helps, blame the gnomes.<g>

--
sig://boB
http://bobs.org