Very hard to say what’s causing that without more information.  Especially for the Win 32 exceptions, the output is vital to figuring it out.

Derek

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darrel Miller
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 5:34 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Light error 0216

This error is reproducable in the latest 3.0.2015 release.  However, you need to be running using a non-administrator account to see it.  I discovered it while trying to integrate wix with the TFS build.  The TFS build runs under a domain account called TFSService that is not a local administrator.

If I run light from a local administrator account everything runs fine.

Darrel