-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of david
adams
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 12:49 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] optionally decalre default website

Not sure if it will help, but we do not install web sites to the
Web Site" for this (and a few other reasons).  The web site / web
applications are defined separate from "Default Web Site" with their own
IP
address that is created on the NIC.

As separate components and features, the Install User selects whether to

install the web site and the "Default Web Site" is impacted on neither
install nor uninstall.

David Adams
MSN MessengerID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>From: "Don Tasanasanta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "david adams"
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,<wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
>Subject: Re: [WiX-users] optionally decalre default website
>Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:49:39 -0700

>sc8-sf-spam2.sourceforge.net (Postfix) with ESMTPid B0246F8E8; Tue, 22
Aug

-