Thank you. This works. Just one more question, I use my own GUIDs in
MergeRef section:

<Feature Id='Complete' Level='1'>
               <ComponentRef Id='component0' />
               <MergeRef Id="file55.9ABD8052-EF13-40C6-AB95-CE83D6448806" />
               <MergeRef Id="file56.28F27AFE-40D8-4462-9316-6D36FC75CD73" />
       </Feature>

file55 is picclp32.msm and file 56 is comdlg32.msm

Should I use dark utility on these libraries and then use GUIDs from the output?

S. Kunc