As part of setting up my website/vdir, I want to add an existing domain user to the local iis_wpg group.  What is the correct way to do this?  Here's what I'm trying but it says that GroupRef must be under a component:

    <Group Id='iis_wpg' Domain='$(env.COMPUTERNAME)' Name='IIS_WPG'/>

    <User Id='offeridgenidentity' Domain='[DOMAIN]' Name='[USERNAME]' Password='[PASSWORD]'>
        <GroupRef Id='iis_wpg'/>
    </User>

I don't want to create either the user, or the group, just add the user to the group.  Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Darren Anderson
Xbox Live SDE
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(425) 703-4039 (x34039)
"Don't rush the monkey if you want a good show..."