-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Peter G.
Sakhno
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 08:05
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Registry values ref counts...

On some computes I got undeleted registry values, while on others all
registry is cleaned.
I suppose that MSI somehow counts references to the registry keys and values
that it writes and remove them when ref count is 0.
If I am right where it stores that reference counts?

Best regards,
Peter G. Sakhno
C-MAP RUSSIA Ltd
http://www.c-map.ru/