From: Petrik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 4:25 AM
To: WiX-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Installing Votive3

Hi All

I just read that Votive3-beta has been released so I tried to install it

but the installer failed with the message that I first need to install
ProjectAggregator2.msi which should be available on the wix homepage.
Probably due to me not looking well enough I can't find it (and google
doesn't know what it is either :-( ). So I was wondering if somebody
could point me to the correct file.

I did download the last wix3 (binaries only). That zip file didn't have
the projectaggregator in it so I'm guessing the installer is hiding
somewhere.

Any hints

With regards

Petrik

-
security?
easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
Geronimo