I see that MigrateFeatureStates discovers that the features are
installed. Next, InstallValidate says that the feature is absent when
the versions do not match (ie install with one MSI and uninstall with
the other). RemoveExistingProducts is skipped in both cases (remove from
different version and remove from same).