I am trying to the TARGETDIR through the cmd line when running my MSI but it get’s completely ignored…. Some customers might need to overwrite the default value so they have requested this msiexec function to work.

The syntax I am using is msiexec /I foo.msi TARGETDIR=c:\temp

Is there any trick to getting this to work?

Thanks for the help,

Jeff