vbtricks wrote:
> What I now want is, that the Firefox extension is selected by default, if
> the user chooses the customize option and that it is installed when the user
> clicks Typical as well. I tried to set the InstallDefault attribute to
> local, but unfortunately it is not selected by default if I click on
> customize in the setup.
>
> I hope, I've explained it better now?

Yep, much. Thanks. So my last message should apply -- the fragment you
posted had the Firefox extension feature with a level of 1001, so unless
your product's INSTALLLEVEL was 1001 or higher, it wouldn't be selected
for installation by default. The feature condition disables it entirely
but doesn't "boost" its install level.

--
sig://boB
http://bobs.org