Title: What is your experience with version 3.0.2128.0?

Hi all,

With version 3.0.2128.0 WiX saw some new features, most importantly the improved version of Votive and Derek's last work.
It seems most people are quite succesful with this version of WiX and I've seen quite some reports of closed bugs coming by on wix-devs.

I stronly consider releasing this WiX version to SourceForge, but I'd like to be confident that this version works well for many of you.

If you have tried this WiX version, please let me know if it does or does not work for you, simply by replying to the wix-users list.

Thanks,

Frederik.