I set up a Virtual PC to build Wix 2.0.4415.0. It builds and runs with
no problems.

However, when I copy the executables to my development machine, I get
the following error:

C:\Program Files\Wix>candle

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembl
y 'candle, Version=2.0.4415.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=36e4ce08b8ecfb17'
 or one of its dependencies. Strong name validation failed. (Exception from HRES
ULT: 0x8013141A)
File name: 'candle, Version=2.0.4415.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=36e4ce08
b8ecfb17' ---> System.Security.SecurityException: Strong name validation failed.
 (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8013141A)
The Zone of the assembly that failed was:
MyComputer

What on earth am I doing wrong????