Suraj Barkale wrote:
> I want to know if I can search for a file in system path.

You can use FileSearch to find a particular file with a version range
but it doesn't support searching just the path. The alternative is to
search a tree, such as ProgramFilesFolder, but that won't find
directories installed elsewhere. You can tell the AppSearch action to
search all drives on the system but your users won't thank you for that
brute force approach. Your best bet is to find from Oracle any registry
entries or other data indicating version info and install location.

--
sig://boB
http://bobs.org