Mike Dimmick wrote:
I'd take a guess that PowerShell is somehow messing up the parsing of the : and giving the two arguments "-cultures" "en-us", and that light's command-line parser then interprets "en-us" as being a source file for it to process. It then fails because it can't find the file.

Yep. Like I said, I'm not sure we can do anything about it, other than breaking syntax compatibility.

This parameter is inconsistent with -ext and -loc, as is -sice: which may well suffer from the same problem under PowerShell, if that is the problem. -ext and -loc expect the following argument to be an extension or a localization file, respectively.

True. I'd say that it's because (like -sice), multiple arguments are common, so a shorthand is a bonus. But that doesn't really apply to -cultures...

--
sig://boB
http://bobs.org