From: Antony Walmsley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 6:09 PM
To: Peter Dyson
Cc: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net

I assume this is a reply to my question called "COM+ components not in
Component Services".

I did a rebuild of Wix 4415 with shortened versions of the 4 names
that were too long and now the COM+ apps appear as I would expect.

The strange thing is that the old versions of the merge modules built
with older versions of Wix work even though Orca showed those as
having the same errors.

Thanks for the help.

Maybe Fredrik has some ideas about what has changed to affect this?