From: Rob Mensching [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 5:05 PM
To: Cullen Waters; Douglas Watts; david adams;
wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: Re: [WiX-users] WiX XML Issue

VBScript has lots of issues (you can see my blog about that).  Managed
CustomActions aren't supported either.

I think K just checked in an improved XmlFile CustomAction called
XmlConfig that handles more complex changes to XML files than what
XmlFile supports.  I expect it is only in the latest drop of WiX v3 but
it might get you closer to what you want... or it just might have bugs.
<smile/>