Hello Listmembers,

I`m new to WiX and crawl my way through our custom setup for our solution, and found a problem.

With the following condition one can check if the framework is installed in the right version:

<Condition Message='This setup requires the .NET Framework 2.0 or higher.'>

<![CDATA[MsiNetAssemblySupport >= "2.0.50727"]]>

</Condition>

but I need to check if ASP.NET is registered for this version of the framework to.

Is there an easy way like above to check for this, or do I have do write a custom action, that parses the output of ‘aspnet_regiis –lv’ for this purpose?

Oliver Friedrich
Consultant - Software Solutions

prodot
GmbH