hi,
  i m geting problem in uninstalling a msi. because its older version is cached in which some CA failed and so rollback occur. let me know the solution of this prob. tell me where is its db table files to remove or what else is the solution. i remove all of my temp directory but couldn't able to install it yet.
Regards
Rai wasif jahangir