Title: QuietExec error
Rob MacFadyen wrote:
Using build 3.0.2015 I'm getting an ugly crash in Dark and no output is produced (several warnings though):

Can you post a bug so we can reproduce? An .msi would be ideal but we can walk through the code if you export the LockPermissions table using Orca and attach the .idt file.

Is there an option such that if an exception occurs while decompiling one table (like the lockpermissionstable) the entire output is not thrown away?

Usually the tables are too interrelated to make that a viable option.

--
sig://boB
http://bobs.org