Jimmy Do wrote:
> But 'light' gives this error message:
> error LGHT0204 : ICE03: Not a valid foreign key; Table: HelpPlugin, Column:
> HelpNamespace_Parent, Key(s): MyHelpCollection.MS_VSIPCC_v80

Ah, one more merge module you need to add:

VSIPCC_Collection_Files_RTL_---_---.msm

That contains the MS_VSIPCC_v80 collection information.

> Any ideas what I did wrong?

The authoring looks right, so your next step (after the other merge
module) is to look at a verbose log. The Help CAs do a decent job of
logging, especially when there are problems.

> Also, is there away to *not* specify a .hxc file? Our setup only generates a
> .hxs, so I'm not sure if I correctly created the .hxc file.

AFAIK, a collection-level file is always needed.

--
sig://boB
http://bobs.org