Title: Custom Action in Merge Module
Hey all,

So I've been busily hacking away at my installer with Votive... and it really rocks.

The whole "dark -> notepad -> visual studio -> hack and slash -> compile -> goto hack and slash" process is greatly improved. The VS error list is populated, dbl-clicking on an error takes you to the source location, intellisense, ctrl-shift-b.. everything!

All in all... I'm pretty happy with it. Note... not using any extensions, libs, ca's etc... just migrating an old Wise installer... so your mileage may vary. Nonetheless, it's a pretty decent bit of work.

Regards,

Rob