Fra: Bob Arnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 24. oktober 2006 22:58
Til: Lerudjordet, Morten Minge
Kopi: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Emne: Re: [WiX-users] _vbscript_ and ComboBox

Lerudjordet, Morten Minge wrote:

But what I'm asking is if there is a way to access the combobox (property) that has been selected in the install UI.
Does it reside in a temp table or somthing in the WI database, that I can access from my script?

Choosing an item from a combo box sets its corresponding property. So you can get the property value directly.

--
sig://boB
http://bobs.org