Certainly can.

Here's the
http://support.businessobjects.com/communityCS/FilesAndUpdates/cr10_rdc_merge_modules.zip
Crystal merge modules  I'm trying to include.

I've attached a  http://www.nabble.com/file/3855/CR10.wxs test file  which
produces the error.

I was using Visual Studio 2005 which consumed the stack trace, but here it
is:

light.exe : error LGHT0001 : Failed to fetch a File row from the database
that was merged in from a module.

Exception Type: System.InvalidOperationException

Stack Trace:
   at Microsoft.Tools.WindowsInstallerXml.Binder.MergeModules(String
tempDatabaseFile, Output output, FileRowCollection fileRows,
StringCollection suppressedTableNames)
   at Microsoft.Tools.WindowsInstallerXml.Binder.BindDatabase(Output output,
String databaseFile)
   at Microsoft.Tools.WindowsInstallerXml.Binder.Bind(Output output, String
file)
   at Microsoft.Tools.WindowsInstallerXml.Tools.Light.Run(String[] args)
Binder temporary directory located at 'C:\Documents and
Settings\avalente\Local Settings\Temp\9brpdsuw'.
Validator temporary directory located at 'C:\Documents and
Settings\avalente\Local Settings\Temp\e4vzwqxk'.

I'm thinking I should be submitting a bug report..?