Title: RE: Populate ComboBox from managed code using Custom

I have also looked into making managed dll's for custom actions. It can be done (with hacks) if we could find some way to access the session object of the installer at runtime. _vbscript_ has the session object that opens up calling into the WI database. I have not found a way to do this with managed code yet. It is also looking doubtful that this is possible without a proxy for access to the windows installer database.

Sorry