No, not yet.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rafael Rivera Jr.
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 11:47
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Heat + .rc support?

I'm new to WiX but quickly catching on. Unfortunately, I think I hit
that maximum time period allotted for learning new things before
starting to go blind... Running Heat against a resource script (dialog)
seems to just wrap it as a component/file. Has this functionality from
Tallow been migrated into Heat yet?

Respectfully,
Rafael Rivera Jr.