Lerudjordet, Morten Minge wrote:
> I use [#ConfigFile] to reference the file defined <File Id="ConfigFile",
> this should work right?

Yes.

> <CustomAction Id="Set_QtExecCmdLine" Property="QtExecCmdLine"
>                       Value =".\Deploy.Tools\XmlPreprocess.exe /i
> &quot;[#ConfigFile]&quot; /s &quot;[FILEPATH]&quot; /NoLogo" />
> <CustomAction Id="QtExec" BinaryKey="WixUtilExtension"
> DllEntry="CAQuietExec" Execute="immediate" Return="check"/>
> <Binary Id="WixUtilExtension"
> SourceFile=".\Deploy.Tools\WixUtilExtension.dll" />

Two problems:

1. XmlPreprocess.exe must be installed on the system and using a
relative directory like that is unlikely to work. CAQuietExec doesn't
support running executables stored in the Binary table.
2. WixUtilExtension.dll isn't the custom action DLL. It's a managed DLL
that contains the custom action DLL but doesn't expose it directly. At
the moment, I think you'll need to build wixca.dll from source. If you
enter a bug, I'll work on getting that included in the binaries .zip file.

--
sig://boB
http://bobs.org