Hello,

I am trying to pass a property to a method in a DLL. But I am not getting the actual property value in my DLL through MsiGetProperty.

It returns the length of parameter as zero. But still method returns successfully.

Can you tell me exactly which string from WXS file should I pass to this method as a 2nd parameter to get the correct property value?

Thank you,

Regards,

Pallavi.