Hello, All!

I`m writing an installation in WIX

1. During the installation I run a Custom-Action that doing something and make
record in the registry.
2. I want the text in ExitDialog to be changed depends on the registry changes.
I created a Custom-Action DLL function that checks the registry and runs
MsiSetProperty (hInstall, "USERNAMEwww", "1") function. The log during the
installation shows that the property is really changed to 1.
3. There is this code in ExitDialog:
<Control ............>
  <Text>Click the Finish button to reboot.</Text>
  <Condition Action="hide">USERNAMEwww=1</Condition>
</Control>

Actually, the text is NOT hidden! But my custom action runs BEFORE the dialog
is shown.
As I think, the condition is checked before InstallExecute Sequence is run. I
think so because the dialog behaviour the proberty USERNAMEwww is undefined.
What is the trouble?
How I can resolve it?

Sorry for my English. Thank you.