Hi,

I have an installation containing several ASP.NET 2.0 applications. I use
following elements in the MSI package:

WebApplication
WebAppPool
WebDirProperties
WebSite
WebVirtualDir

The installation is designed for Windows Server 2003 SP1 (thus IIS6) created
by Wix 2.0. Currently it needs an administrator privilege to be installed.

Would be possible to run such installation under non-administrator account ?
It seems as there are problems with IIS metabase permissions. I was asked to
create a special "Installation" account to perform the installation. Another
issue is to allow run MSI Installer for non-administrator user, but there is
a registry settings for it.

Thanks, Petr