Just display a dialog that is conditionalized on the correct property.  You can
exit the install or allow it to continue based on user decisions.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Lalande
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 15:13
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Warning message

Our application is not currently officially supported on Windows 2003 (some
mumbo-jumbo about QA having to give the thumbs up). But I know it works because
Windows 2003 is what my development PC runs.

Is there a WiX way to display a warning to the user that Windows 2003 is not a
supported platform and allow them to exit or proceed?

John