Hi,

My question is more MSI oriented but ...

I am calling deffered Custom Action in DLL (C++).

I want to read the string from Error table from deffered custom action.
Is it normal (correct) that the function
MsiGetActiveDatabase(hInstall) returns always zero?

The hInstall is handle recieved as parameter to my custom action.

If I call the same function as Immediate CA it works OK.

Thanks for any response.

Stefan

--
Stefan Pavlik | [EMAIL PROTECTED]