I need to set a registry value to null on a key that was created during
the install of another product's msi. How do I do that?

I tried the following. It works for the install, but on uninstall it
removes ProgramArguments from the registry which is obviously not what I
want. I just want to set it's value to null and leave it alone.

<Component Id="bin" ...
    <Registry Id="DLM" Root="HKLM"
Key="SOFTWARE\<blah>\<blah>\service\Started Processes\dlm"
Name="ProgramArguments" Type="string" Value=" " Action="write" />
</Component>

How is this done?

--
Harvey Werner / [EMAIL PROTECTED]