Rob, any ideas why this difference exists between the two builds?

From: Zane Teh
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 3:02 PM
To: Rob Mensching; 'wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net'
Cc: Suresh Parameshwar
Subject: RE: [WiX-users] New Website install

Hi Rob,

We did some investigation and found out our code worked for build 2.0.3719.0,
but we got the same error for builds 4117 and 4611.  Do you know of any bugs or
any changes in the schema that could have caused this?  Or is there a work
around with the later builds?

I have pasted in our code below. Thanks.

--zane

<?xml version='1.0'?>
<Wix xmlns='http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2003/01/wi'>
  <Product Id='775673B7-FFA7-4556-B6F1-F0168CBACC7D' Name='Test Website
Installer ($(env.BUILDTYPE)) ($(env.BUILDVERSION))' Language='1033'
Version='$(env.BUILDVERSION)' Manufacturer='Microsoft Corporation'>
    <Package Id='CB7E7DE9-08B1-4667-90B7-777EB1F8936F' Description='Test
Website Deployment' Comments='Windows Installer package to deploy Test Website'
InstallerVersion='200' Compressed='yes'/>
    <Media Id='1' Cabinet='Test.cab' VolumeLabel='Disk1'/>
    <Property Id='INSTALLLEVEL'>10</Property>
    <Property Id='ALLUSERS'>2</Property>
    <Feature Id='TestWebsiteFeature' Title='Test Website' Description='Installs
the Test Website' Level='1'>
      <ComponentRef Id='TestWebSite_Install' />
    </Feature>
    <WebDirProperties Id='ReadAndExecute'
                Read='yes'
                Write='no'
                Script='yes'
                Execute='yes'
                AnonymousAccess='yes'
                DefaultDocuments='default.aspx' />
    <Directory Id='TARGETDIR' Name='SourceDir'>
      <Component Id='TestWebSite_Install'
Guid='31846218-E623-4055-8D99-DDBF784F8121' DiskId='1'>
        <WebSite Id='TestWebSite' Description='Test Web Site'
Directory='TARGETDIR' AutoStart='yes' ConfigureIfExists='yes'
DirProperties='ReadAndExecute'>
          <WebAddress Id='TestWebSiteAddress' IP='*' Port='83' Secure='no'/>
        </WebSite>
      </Component>
    </Directory>
  </Product>