Hello,

I need to add licensing functionality to a MSI Package. The package should
be shipped  together with a license file which will be evaluated by a custom
action. The problem is that the current directory in the custom action seems
to be the system32 folder. Does anybody has an idea how to access the folder
where the MSI package actually is situated from the custom action? I want to
access the license file which is in the same folder as the package.

Thanks in advance
Gerald

http://search.msn.com/