I use WiX v3.0.2211.0 and tried to update to v3.0.2315.0. But all
versions above my current one throwing the following errors while using
the Mondo-Dialogs.

The errors are:

The localization variable !(loc.MaintenanceTypeDlgRepairDisabledText) is
unknown.  Please ensure the variable is defined.
The localization variable !(loc.MaintenanceTypeDlgRemoveDisabledText) is
unknown.  Please ensure the variable is defined.

These errors occurs on english or german localization. Maybe it should
be fixed.