From: Lionel Pinkhard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 23:25
To: Rob Mensching
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Simple help

Hi,

1 Thanks, apparently IE requires the DLL to be registered, however I'm
not sure how to do this in WiX.
2 Okay, got it solved.
3 Where can I find this?
4 I'm referring to the ALLUSERSPROFILE folder in Windows Vista, also
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users in Windows XP.

Regards,

Lionel

Rob Mensching wrote:
> Stuck?  Nothing wrong with WiX v2.  Sure is more stable.
>
> 1.  No idea.  The FF and IE documentation should explain how to do that.
> 2.  No idea.  The Vista sidebar documentation should explain how to do that..
> 3.  The easiest way is probably to use the ShellExec CustomAction that Bob
> wrote.
> 4.  What is "C:\ProgramData"?  Did you mean "C:\Program Files"?

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0656-0, 2006/12/11
Tested on: 2006/12/12 09:24:40 AM