Well now, that was silly... trying to light a fragment... Why couldn't I
realize that before I emailed the universe? J Is the request for a
meaningful error message considered a feature request or a bug?

<snip>

I'm getting the error below when trying to light up one of my
packages...

light.exe : error LGHT0093 : Could not find entry section in provided
list of intermediates.

</snip>