From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Agustín K-ballo
Bergé
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 16:57
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Using WiX Extensions

Hi everyone,

I have been trying for a while to use an extension ( ANY extension ) at
compile time, but all I get is "candle.exe : fatal error CNDL0036: Could
not find extension '[ExtensionNameHere]'.". Could someone with
experience please tell me if there is some other step than adding the
-ext param at the command line? (Yes, the working directory is the
toolset one, and yes, the extensions dll are there)

K-ballo.-