Ok I was able to advance a bit. I know have an installer which
installes the file properly in the DriverStore. However I still have
to install the printer driver by opening the "Add Printer Wizard". The
installation after that works smoothless, but how can that be done
during installation time? Are there any extra rules to write? Or how
can I proceed from here?

Regards
Friedrich