From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Levi Wilson
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 12:54 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] ICE20 with WiX v3

I receive the following errors when trying to follow along with part 8 of the
tutorial when linking with version 3 (all ICE20s BTW):

 *   Standard Dialog:  'FilesInUse' not found in Dialog table
 *   ErrorDialog Property not specified in Property table
 *   Exit dialog/action not found in AdminUISequence (and one about
InstallUISequence
 *   etc.
Can anyone offer me any insight or point me to a website that indicates some of
the differences between version 2 and 3 of the linker and why I keep running
into ICExxx errors?  Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Levi