Hi list

Firts of all: Happy new year to all of you!

And here is my question:
I need to use the merge module I have received from 3rd party vendor.
There is custom action declared in this MSM and I should sequence it
according to my needs.

The problem is that Light will generate error:

error LGHT0112 : Unresolved reference to symbol
'CustomAction:InstallDrivers.GUID' in section 'Product:GUID'.

The error is correct because the Custom action InstallDrivers is not
declared in <Custom /> element.

Is there any way to tell the light that the custom action is
declared in the MSM module?
Or is the entire idea (letting the consumer sequence the Custom
action) wrong?

Thanks

--
Stefan Pavlik | [EMAIL PROTECTED]