If you ever intend to re-write a registry value looked up with
RegistrySearch, it looks like writing it as a "string" (even if it's really
a DWORD) will work, because the property is stored in a string-writeable
format (i.e. DWORDs are written by RegistrySearch as #value, and Registry
nodes will write "string"s of formate #value as DWORD:value).