Scott Palmer wrote:
> Strangely enough Wix supports localized UIs, yet it requires you to
> layout all the UI components using absolute positioning.  I guess all
> languages take the same amount of space ;-) ?

To be anally-retentive precise, it's MSI that requires it, not WiX. And
anything WiX could do is probably wasted -- beyond some very simple
build-time operations, WiX can't extend MSI's UI support without
rewriting it. It makes more sense for the WiX dev team to focus on the
chainer and external UI handler that would let you plug in your own UI
code into a declarative framework.

--
sig://boB
http://bobs.org