Hi,

  I'm using the WixUI_FeatureTree UI style, and having trouble customising
the bitmaps. No problems with bannrbmp.bmp, but WiX is apparently rejecting
my customised dlgbmp.bmp, showing no bitmap at all. I'm creating the bitmaps
in MSPaint, and very carefully setting the correct size (actually I'm just
copy/pasting over the original image): 493/312, saving as 256 colors. If I
just make a minor modification to the original bitmap, it passes, but
completely replacing the image is failing.

So, are there any other requirements for a bitmap that would explain why
this is happening?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Steve Bennett

[POWERflex Corporation                             ]

[Tel: +61-3-9548-9006          Fax: +61-3-9548-9003]

[Email: spb @ pfxcorp.com      Web: www.pfxcorp.com]