I'm trying to upgrade version 3.0 of our software to version 3.1.  there
are at least 2 files that do not get upgraded when I do a minor upgrade.
They are version 3.0 and need to be replaced by the 3.1 version.  If I
uninstall the 3.0 version then install the 3.1 version the correct files
are put out there.  If I delete these two files, then do the upgrade the
correct files are put out there.  That tells me that they are included
in the msi, so why don't they get upgraded?  I'm not sure of where to
start looking to solve this, or what could possibly cause this to
happen.  Any help would be appreciated.